Arup – Global Client Perception Study
Location / Date: Global, October 2021 – March 2022
Name of Client: Arup
- Arup are a global collective of designers, advisors and experts dedicated to sustainable development, and to using imagination, technology and rigour to shape a better world. The aim of the Global Client Perception Study was to help Arup to better understand how its brand, services, expertise and people are perceived in the minds of its principal external stakeholders.
- Integrity worked with Arup’s global chief marketing officer, client and business development team and client relationship managers to conduct a series of key informant interviews. The list of sampled clients was intended to represent the scope and diversity of Arup’s global client base and included both established and more nascent partners. Integrity’s team of researchers and data analysts carried out a two-stage thematic analysis following an exploratory and inductive approach where, we looked for patterns in data to identify themes in the client interviews.
Our approach was tailored towards achieving the following overarching objectives:
- Enhance and develop the quality of client relationships by demonstrating the value that Arup places on them.
- Support Arup’s understanding of how key clients perceive the company in relation to the quality of relationships and the company’s positioning as a sustainable development consultant.
- Identify opportunities to build competitive strength and brand recognition.
- Assess Arup’s client awareness and understanding of available services, with a specific focus on sustainable development.