Sustainability, Accountability and Prosperity
At Integrity much of our work contributes to the transformation of conflict, recovery from natural or man-made disaster, economic regeneration and the effectiveness and accountability of aid and assistance. Our aim is to help our clients improve the sustainability, accountability and prosperity of the contexts where they work. The international community and global private sector can help communities to recover by supporting these aims.
Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our work, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure the best possible service, and benefit the communities amongst whom we work. We commit to building a diverse and inclusive organisation where all feel safe and able to progress, contribute and be heard, regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, marital or parental status.
• Courage: We work on many of the world’s most complex problems. We stand against violence in all its forms. We are unafraid to stand up to illegal or unethical practises.
• Objectivity: We challenge conventional thinking. Our recommendations are not based on assumptions or ideology but evidence and learning.
• Diligence: We incorporate our best individual and collective intellect through rigour, reflection,and collaboration.
• Accountability: We take responsibility for the quality of our work and performance. We hold ourselves to account through clear policy and process, sustained by long-term profitability.
• Sensitivity: We understand the impact of our presence and our work, empathise with people’s situations, and commit to do no harm.