Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Our Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Services
We help our clients increase the value, impact and sustainability of their programming, while ensuring accountability and oversight.
We help our clients increase the value, impact and sustainability of their programming through measuring performance and progress. Whether as a third-party monitor, evaluator or implementing partner, we help ensure accountability and oversight.
We support our clients to use evidence from delivery to learn and improve and to make better informed decisions on projects, programmes and policies. Improving accountability helps build trust with stakeholders.
- Qualitative data collection and analysis (e.g. Key Informant Interviews or Focus Group Discussions)
- Quantitative data collection and analysis
- Impact, process and portfolio evaluations
- Third party monitoring (spot checks, verifications and performance)
- Theory of Change analysis
- Results Framework analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Experimental and quasi-experimental techniques
- Participatory methods including outcomes harvesting
- Case studies
- Learning solutions