Our Communications Services
We help clients evolve and transform organisations, achieve stakeholder buy-in and enable pathways to change through effective and targeted communications.
We help clients identify and enable pathways to change by listening and building trust, and by sharing knowledge and learning. We design, measure and deliver two-way communication and engagement strategies to support:
- organisational transformation and evolution; and
- the impact of policies, programmes and projects.
Communication is critical to deliver and maintain positive social, economic or political impact. We research how people and communities learn, receive and share information, and help our clients to listen, comprehend and communicate. This links closely to our Stakeholder Engagement services. Our approach is to integrate stakeholder engagement, communications and learning throughout our projects, shifting our focus from paper to people, process and impact.
How We Deliver:
We work with our clients to deliver:
- Change management and brand perception
- Infographics and visualisations
- Intranet content and internal communications support
- Participatory approaches, such as public hearings, panels, debates, deliberations, and stakeholder consultations
- Podcasts and audio soundscapes
- Surveys and monitoring
- Web forums and online discussion events