Our Communications Services
We help clients evolve and transform organisations, achieve stakeholder buy-in and enable pathways to change through effective and targeted communications.
We help clients identify and enable pathways to change by listening and building trust, and by sharing knowledge and learning. We design, measure and deliver two-way communication strategies to support:
- organisational transformation and evolution; and
- the effectiveness of policies, programmes and projects.
Communication is critical to deliver and maintain positive social, economic or political impact. We research how people and communities learn, receive and share information, and help our clients to listen, comprehend and communicate. This links closely to our Stakeholder Engagement services.
How We Deliver:
We work with our clients to deliver:
- Change management
- Participatory approaches, such as public hearings, panels, debates, deliberations and stakeholder consultations
- Community media such as radio and video, and community-based theatre and storytelling
- Phone and text surveys and exchanges
- Web forums and intranets, e-culture and cloud-based platforms
- Social marketing