Integrity’s Updated Health Offer
We are proud to announce the refresh of Integrity’s Capability Statement on Health. Integrity has been working on health since the company’s inception in 2010 and is pleased to share an update on our capabilities and track given our steady increase in demand in this area. Our capabilities in health combine technical and thematic expertise with contextual knowledge of specific geographies for our clients.
Technical: Integrity offer ten ethically informed, expert and complementary services, with a focus on three, in-demand services:
- Research, Evidence and Analysis
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Data and Knowledge Management
Thematic: Health is one of our top priorities – and there are a number of challenges in the Health Sector to which Integrity is well placed to respond. These are:
- Health Emergencies: We operate in crisis situations where we can assess emergency programming. We review life-saving health interventions and essential service provision.
- Global Health Security: We support and monitor local preparedness and capacity to contain outbreaks. We promote accountable local-national reporting systems and dashboards to inform decisions.
- Building Resilient Health Systems: We conduct political economy analysis of health systems in fragile contexts at central and decentralised levels.
- Critical Gaps in Health: We carry out reviews of health needs and identify critical health gaps.
Context: Our contextual expertise comes from working in a range of countries across regions including the Middle East, East Africa and Asia.
We have also built up strong expertise of working with different clients and funding mechanisms. Our clients in health include ICAI, FCDO, DFID, USAID, WHO, Global Affairs Canada and Expertise France.
We invite you to read and share the attached capability statement. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss in more detail.