USAID/Asia Bureau: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Support Mechanism (Asia MEL)
Date: 2023 – 2027
Client: USAID/Asia Bureau
Integrity provides MEL advisory and technical support to USAID’s Asia Bureau, 10 bilateral Missions, two regional Missions and five Operating Units (OUs) in the Indo-Pacific region as they implement key USAID objectives under the US Government’s Indo-Pacific Strategy (IPS). Our key partner, Dexis Consulting Group, focuses on IPS MEL frameworks and annual reports.
The Indo-Pacific Strategy aims to advance a free, open, connected, prosperous, resilient, and secure Indo-Pacific. USAID supports the IPS by implementing and reporting on progress across eight interagency initiatives and program focus areas that tie into three objectives:
- Strengthen democratic institutions to support good governance and human rights opportunity.
- Foster sustainable, inclusive, and transparent economic growth.
- Improve resilience to health and climate threats.
Through the Asia MEL activity, Integrity:
- Provides training and technical assistance to Missions and OUs on data collection, quality, and reporting against key performance indicators.
- Helps guide USAID’s learning priorities by co-designing an Indo-Pacific Learning Agenda, facilitating learning events, and disseminating lessons learned and strategic communications across the Agency and external stakeholders.
- Through buy-ins from USAID Missions, designs and carries out analytical activities, ranging from assessments to special studies and evaluations, in alignment with the IPS Learning Agenda.
- Supports the Asia Bureau in updating and reviewing annually of the IPS MEL Framework.