FCDO Afghanistan Assurance and Learning Programme
Date: September 2022 – August 2026
Name of client: Foreign Commonwealth Development Office Afghanistan (FCDO-A)
The Assurance and Learning Programme (ALP) will enable FCDO to strengthen delivery
across the Afghanistan portfolio and strategy through enhancing FCDOs management of risks,
use of evidence and lesson learning. Integrity will support FCDO by undertaking Third Party Monitoring and by delivering portfolio level Monitoring Evaluation and Learning services.
- Gathering and analysing programme performance data, to improve FCDO strategies and portfolio management.
- Verification of delivery results and compliance checks through field visits or remote monitoring
- Gathering beneficiary feedback and assessing accountability to affected populations.
- Conducting in depth reviews on specific programme risks or learning questions.
- Portfolio monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) to generate evidence and lessons.
The FCDO Afghanistan portfolio primarily focuses on humanitarian assistance. Through Integrity’s work it is hoped that ALP will be strengthened; essential assurances and lessons learned will be responsive to live issues and support the delivery of new programmes.