FCDO Afghanistan Assurance and Learning Programme
Date: 2022 – 2026
Client: Foreign Commonwealth Development Office Afghanistan (FCDO-A)
The Assurance and Learning Programme (ALP) aims to strengthen delivery across the FCDO’s Afghanistan portfolio as well as support risk management and the use of evidence and learning. Integrity provides Third-Party Monitoring (TPM) and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) services. Project activities include:
- Gathering and analysing programme performance data to improve FCDO strategy and portfolio management.
- Verification of delivery results and compliance checks through field visits or remote monitoring
- Gathering beneficiary feedback and assessing accountability to affected populations.
- Conducting in depth reviews on specific programme risks or learning questions.
- Portfolio monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) to generate evidence and lessons.
The FCDO Afghanistan portfolio primarily focuses on humanitarian assistance. Integrity’s work provides assurance of program quality and lessons learned to support the delivery of new programmes.