Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisers
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisors – HRO-200
CSSF Global MEL Partnership
Full-time and Part-time roles, based from home or London with expected travel. April 2020 start date.
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2020.
The UK government funds over £1 billion in programming per year through the Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (CSSF). Operating in over 70 countries, CSSF is central to the UK government’s work overseas. CSSF has contracted Integrity Research and Consultancy, and our partner LTS-Niras, to support the development of a stronger, more agile and more sustainable ‘ecosystem’ for monitoring, evaluation, learning (MEL) and their application in decision-making.
We are looking to fill several potential full-time, part-time and on-call MEL Adviser roles, covering:
- The delivery of bespoke and on-demand technical assistance to CSSF projects, programmes and portfolios (such as MEL tools, alternative approach piloting, and evaluations).
- Wider MEL systems support and development (such as the development of theories of change).
- The development and application of flexible and adaptive MEL practices, for example in support of strengthening programme learning, iteration and design.
- Lessons learning, capture and dissemination, and MEL synthesis at portfolio and fund levels.
- Strengthening MEL systems to incorporate cross-cutting priorities and elements (such as gender and conflict sensitivity).
- Data analysis and synthesis.
- Supporting the delivery of evaluation efforts and programme reviews.
Click on Specification below for more information.