Communications Adviser – HRO-201
CSSF Global MEL Partnership
Part-time, based from home or London. April 2020 start date.
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2020.
The UK government funds over £1 billion in programming per year through the Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (CSSF). Operating in over 70 countries, CSSF is central to the UK government’s work overseas. CSSF has contracted Integrity Research and Consultancy, and our partner LTS-Niras, to support the development of a stronger, more agile and more sustainable ‘ecosystem’ for monitoring, evaluation, learning (MEL) and their application in decision-making.
We are looking for a Communications Adviser to lead on refining the project communications and stakeholder engagement strategy developed during the inception phase, and rolling out communications initiatives during implementation. In particular, the Communications Adviser will:
- Oversee and lead the implementation of a strategic approach to project communications and engagement, regularly reviewing and refining approaches to respond to the changing context.
- Ensure project communications support and inform the overall strategic change process.
- Maintain consistency and coherence between internal and external communications, and ensure effective, timely and engaging communications with the CSSF network.
- Lead on interface and coordination with the Joint Funds Unit communications team.
- Lead on Crisis Communications for the project team
- Develop and explore the use of various technology platforms in order to maintain effective and timely communications.
- Identify and develop positive ‘news’ or ‘change’ stories that can be disseminated in order to influence the narrative around the project in particular and the CSSF in general.
Click on Specification below for more information.