Integrity’s Health Service Offering
We are proud to announce the launch of Integrity’s updated Capability Statement on Health. Integrity has been working on health since the company’s inception in 2010 and is pleased to share an update on our capabilities and track.
Integrity’s capabilities in health are grounded in multi-disciplinary expertise and contextual understanding. We combine technical and thematic expertise with contextual knowledge of specific geographies and our clients.
We offer technical services in three key areas, drawing on various qualitative and quantitative methods for delivering high-quality work within health:
- Our Research, Evidence and Analysis team guides clients in effective design and implementation of health programmes in fragile contexts.
- Our Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team measures the effectiveness, impact and sustainability of health programmes.
- Our Data and Knowledge Management team provides a ‘Toolkit’ of integrated digital solutions, including data collection and analysis platforms, visualisation technologies, and integrated GPS mapping tools.
We provide health expertise in four key areas including:
- Health Emergencies: We operate in crisis situations where we can assess emergency programming and review life-saving health interventions and essential basic service provision.
- Global Health Security: We can support and monitor local preparedness and capacity to contain outbreaks and promote accountable local-national reporting systems and dashboards to inform decisions.
- Building Resilient Health Systems: We conduct political economy analysis and assessments of health systems in fragile contexts at central and decentralised levels.
- Critical Gaps in Health: We carry out reviews to assess health needs and identify critical health gaps in fragile contexts.
Our contextual expertise comes from working in a range of different countries across multiple regions including the Middle East, East Africa and Asia. We have also built up strong expertise of working with different clients and funding mechanisms. Our clients in health include the FCO, DFID, USAID, Global Affairs Canada and ICAI.
We invite you to read and share the attached capability statement. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss in more detail.
Download our service offering and track record on health below: